Reunite with your children in the U.S.

Get your U.S. Child visa fast and stress-free!

Wave Background
Icon Save Money

Reduce your costs, both financial and emotional.

Icon Save Time

Save your time and focus on what really matters.

Icon Get Help

Get the help you need, when you need it.

Icon Informed

Stay informed and be constantly updated.

IR2 Child Visa Consulting

Avoid costly risks
Get peace of mind
Have your visa issued in a timely manner

Expert help. No hidden costs. One-time payment.

Do you want to live with your children in the United States?

Even if borders are in the way, your family should not be split. If you are a U.S. citizen and you are planning to bring your children from another country to live (and work) in the United States, you need to obtain the IR2 child visa. If your children enter the U.S. on the IR2 visa when they are under 18 years of age, and they reside in the United States with their parents, they will automatically acquire U.S. citizenship. If they are over 18 years of age when they enter, they become permanent residents and receive a Green Card.

However, the visa process is quite complicated and time-consuming. Even though you understand all the requirements and procedures, you should be aware that the outcome depends on your personal situation and can vary on a case-to-case basis. Incomplete information, incomplete evidence, and legal obstacles often lead to long processing times, and even visa rejection.

VisaExpress is here to change this, offer you a hassle-free experience, and make sure you get your visa as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know:

Although family sponsorship seems simple and straightforward, the hassle of paperwork and complicated official procedures make the entire process time-consuming. Moreover, your U.S. visa application may be delayed and even denied because of common mistakes and/or incomplete supporting evidence. To avoid these costly risks, get peace of mind, and have your visa issued in the shortest time possible, we recommend benefiting from the services of immigration U.S. visa experts.

As a petitioner, you must:

  • Be a U.S. citizen, live in the U.S., and have a valid U.S. address.
  • Be at least 21 years of age.
  • Have had legal custody of the child(ren) abroad for at least two years.
  • Have lived with the child(ren) for two years before applying for the visa.
  • Prove financial ability to support your child(ren) – meet the income requirement.
  • Both you and your child(ren) must prove your relationship through a valid birth certificate.

As a beneficiary, your child(ren) must:

  • Be a resident of a foreign country.
  • Be under 21 years of age.
  • Be unmarried.

Please note that separate applications must be submitted for each family member.

Here’s how to get your IR2 Child visa:

The Child visa process is complex and it usually takes between 8 and 12 months to go through all the steps.

Icon Informed

1. Petition for Alien Relative

Icon Start Application

2. USCIS Review

Icon Assistance

3. Immigrant Visa Application

Icon Tools

4. National Visa Centre Review

Icon Peace of Mind

5. Medical Examination

Icon Interview

6. Embassy Interview

Icon Tourism

7. Visa Granted

Icon Immigration

8. Citizenship or Green Card Granted

To apply for the IR2 Child visa, you, as the parent, will be required to fill out your Petition for Alien Relative, and file it with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service.

After your Petition for Alien Relative is approved, you will be required to fill out your immigration visa application. Once this application is submitted, your case is handed over to the National Visa Center for additional review. The NVC may require more information or supporting evidence. Once the NVC decides that your application is meeting the rules and standards, it will be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to your child.

You and your child will then schedule and attend a face-to-face interview with a consular officer. Prior to the interview, your child will need to schedule and attend a medical examination. During the interview, you and your child will answer a series of questions to prove that your visa case is genuine. It usually takes 5 to 15 minutes. You might also be required to present additional information. You might learn the decision on whether or not your visa is approved at the end of the interview.

If your child enters the U.S. on the IR2 Child visa when they are under 18 years of age and they reside in the United States with their parents, they will automatically acquire U.S. citizenship. If they are over 18 years of age when they enter, they become permanent residents and receive a Green Card.

Our Service

Stressful, exhausting, confusing — this is how people usually describe the U.S. immigration process. VisaExpress is here to change that. From now on, you can forget about annoying and complicated procedures, endless waiting, and costly confusion. Save time and money and choose to focus on more important things — we’ll take care of your visa and help you get your Green Card.

Our U.S. immigration visa experts are here to prepare your application, put together all your documents precisely how the USCIS., the National Visa Centre, and the U.S. Consular Officers want to see them, arrange your embassy appointment(s), communicate with authorities, answer all your questions, and get you ready for your embassy interview. VisaExpress helps with every step of your visa process.

Wave Background

Customer Success Stories


Excelent. Even though COVID-19 has posponed several times the scheduled interview, agents were able to follow up and assist me during the whole process. Very satisfied with the support.


The support we received was excellent. You are very professional and always willing to assist. You never complain but instead you go out of your way to guide and advise promptly.


My request was handled with the most professional and compassionate way possible, with a very satisfactory result too. 👍 Overall happy customer, will be recommending this service to my friends and family. 👍

Copyright © 2022

Disclaimer: is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other United States government agency. Except for our affiliated and independent lawyers/attorneys explicitly disclosed in the service, we are not a law firm, we do not provide legal advice, and we are not a substitute for an attorney. Neither nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometric fees. The applications completed using our service are available as blank forms for free on some USA Government websites. Lawyer services are provided by independent Lawyers and these services are subject to a separate, Limited-Scope Lawyer Agreement. We are a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States. If you do not wish to utilize our services, you may apply directly at or at

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?