2. If, prior to my purchase, I believe that GovAssist has provided me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
4. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE GovAssist REVIEW OF MY ANSWERS IS LIMITED TO COMPLETENESS, SPELLING, AND FOR INTERNAL CONSISTENCY OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND THE LIKE. I WILL READ THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) BEFORE SIGNING IT, WHERE APPLICABLE, AND AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) AND ITS CONTENT.
5. Accuracy of Information and Third-Party Consent. To the best of my knowledge, I have provided accurate information to GovAssist and the Site and have obtained all third-party consents required for my order.
6. Electronic Records and Signatures. I give GovAssist and the Site consent to affix my electronic signature where required to file my documents. I understand I may withdraw my consent, provided my documents have not already been filed, by contacting our Global Support Team at [email protected]
7. Non-English-Speaking Customers. I understand that certain materials on the GovAssist site, including but not limited to questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, are only available in English. Non-English translations of these Terms, as well as other terms, conditions, and policies, are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, I WILL HOLD GovAssist AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY ME OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF GovAssist HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF GovAssist, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO ME. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
10. Additional Terms. I understand that my purchase may be subject to additional terms and conditions. If applicable, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the supplemental terms, which are incorporated herein by reference.
11. Third Party Services.
12. Future Products and Services. If I choose to add a product or service to my order subsequent to this initial purchase in a future purchase, these Terms of Service will apply to that additional product or service purchase as well.
13. Refund Policy. I understand that GovAssist has a clearly stipulated Refund Policy that is herein incorporated in these Terms of Service. The terms of the Refund Policy are accessible at https://visaexpress.us.com/refund-policy/.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
(a) Arbitration and Venue
Ultimately, the selected arbitrator must have expertise in the subject matter of the dispute. The expenses of the arbitration charged by the arbitrator shall be borne by the prevailing party or otherwise as appropriately allocated between the parties to the arbitration by the arbitrator in his or her discretion. However, in every other regard, each party shall pay for and bear its own costs and legal fees, costs, and expenses. The arbitration shall be completed within one hundred twenty (120) days of either giving notice or filing a demand to arbitrate with the American Arbitration Association (whichever shall first occur).
(b) Final Arbitration
The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, USA. The testimony, evidence, ruling, and all documentation regarding any arbitration shall be considered confidential information. Neither party may use, disclose, or divulge any such information unless otherwise required by law.
(c) Class Action Waiver
16. Filing Fees. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometrics fees. Government fees are non-refundable. Lawyer fees are not refundable. See Refund Policy, accessible at https://visaexpress.us.com/refund-policy/.
17. Reviews. After your purchase, you may receive an email survey request from GovAssist. You may also write a review on the Site. If you complete the survey or submit a review, your opinions may be posted, in whole or in part, on the Site or used in marketing material. The review may be accompanied by limited identifying information, such as your first name and last initial, the product you purchased, your gender, city and/or state, and age range.
18. Access to World Wide Web; Internet Delays. To use GovAssist services, I must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. I am responsible for providing all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and Internet access. Access to certain GovAssist services may be limited or delayed based on problems inherent in the use of Internet and electronic communications. I understand that GovAssist is not responsible for delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
19. Force Majeure. GovAssist shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with me or any other user, and shall not be liable to me for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, pandemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, GovAssist may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to me for or as a result of any such termination.
20. Right to refuse. I acknowledge that GovAssist reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
21. I understand that these terms affect my legal rights and obligations. If I do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, I will not use this service. By proceeding with my purchase, I agree to these Terms of Service.
Copyright © 2022 VisaExpress.us.com
Disclaimer: https://VisaExpress.us.com is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other United States government agency. Except for our affiliated and independent lawyers/attorneys explicitly disclosed in the service, we are not a law firm, we do not provide legal advice, and we are not a substitute for an attorney. Neither VisaExpress.us.com nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometric fees. The applications completed using our service are available as blank forms for free on some USA Government websites. Lawyer services are provided by independent Lawyers and these services are subject to a separate, Limited-Scope Lawyer Agreement. We are a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States. If you do not wish to utilize our services, you may apply directly at travel.state.gov or at uscis.gov.