General Visa Information

Are you the U.S. embassy?
VisaExpress is not affiliated with any of the United States government agencies and does not represent any of the U.S. Embassies or Consulates. Our services include, but are not limited to, consulting and assistance throughout your visa or immigration and citizenship application. Keep in mind that the final decision on your visa application is made by the Consular Officer in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
How long does it take to get a U.S. visa?

The exact duration of the visa process depends on several factors, including the capacity of the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in your country. VisaExpress expedites many parts of the visa process and provides express appointment services to accelerate the procedure significantly. Our mission is to get you through the visa process from start to finish as fast as possible.
For a more accurate understanding of the U.S. visa timeline, simply contact us, offer as much information regarding your situation as possible, and we will get back to you in no time.

The Embassy where I want to apply is closed at the moment. Can I still apply for a visa or should I wait for it to open?
We recommend you apply as soon as possible since the situation with Covid-19 is open to change. Your personal U.S. visa expert monitors the Embassy openings to help you book the first available interview date as soon as the Embassy reopens.
Can I apply for a visa in another country and attend the interview there?
You may apply for a U.S. visa in another country and attend the interview at the Embassy or Consulate. That depends on your individual case related to the Embassy or Consulate where you want to apply and its policies regarding the third-country-nationals.
Can I travel even if there is a travel ban?

It depends on the situation. You might travel if you qualify for the National Interest Exception.

I have a connecting flight through the U.S. but I do not plan to stay there. Do I still need a visa?
Even if you only need to transit the United States, you still need to apply for and obtain the C1 Transit visa or an ESTA. Keep in mind, as a transit visa holder, you must depart the U.S. within 29 days.
I want to study in the United States. Can you help me apply for a student visa?
We offer consulting and assistance for the F1 Student visa. In order to apply, you need to be accepted to an educational institution in the U.S. and obtain your SEVIS ID.
I wish to work in the United States. Can you help me get a work visa?
We provide consulting and assistance for the B1 Business visa that is used for attending conferences, settling estates, and negotiating contracts. If you want to accept employment or work in the United States, our experts are here to offer all the info you need and get you started on the immigration process.
Can I work on the B1 visa for a short time?
Since the B1 visa is a business tourist visa intended only for a temporary visit, you are not allowed to accept permanent employment or work in the United States. With this visa type, you’re only allowed to attend a conference, negotiate a contract, settle an estate, or consult with business associates in the U.S. If you wish to apply for a change of status, you will need to prove that you did not initially plan to find a job in the United States and that an unexpected opportunity came your way. This would mean that you will no longer be able to work in your home country and you’ll be required to apply for a different visa.
In case you intend to work as a personal employee or domestic worker on a B1 visa, you will need to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), also known as a work permit. It is required that your employer is either a U.S. citizen permanently residing abroad or an alien with nonimmigrant status, such as B, E, F, H, I, J, L, M O, P, or Q.

Visa application process

Where can I find my DS-160 application?
If you have completed the application form on our website, please provide us with the passport number, email address, and full name you used on the purchase. We locate your DS-160 application in our system and get back to you with the needed documentation and information in the shortest time possible.
How can I change some information on the DS-160 form?
You can contact us via email and send us information you want to change. We will make the necessary changes and update your application in the shortest time possible.
How do I log in to the Embassy account?
We recommend using a PC or laptop with the Firefox or Chrome browser. You just need to copy and paste the credentials from the email you received from us.
I accidentally applied for the wrong visa type. Can you please change the visa type for me?
Please reach out to our Support Team via chat or email and describe your situation in detail. We will guide you towards the best visa option for your particular circumstances.
I don't have anyone in the United States / no specific place that I'm planning to stay at yet, how can I apply?

In case you don’t have a point of contact or you’re unsure where you are going to stay, you can provide information regarding the locations you plan to visit while in the United States. If you’re applying for a tourist visa and you’ve decided at which hotel you’re going to stay but you haven’t booked it yet, you can still use the location of that hotel on your application. For a student visa, use the address of the educational institution where you got accepted to study. If you are applying for a crewmember visa, you can input the information of the airport or port where you will make your transit.

Embassy Interview

Can you help me schedule the interview?
We directly look for interview spots for you. We align with the Embassy and Consulate’s schedules and we help you book the next available interview date. In special circumstances, you may qualify for an expedited appointment and we help you arrange that as well. After we review and submit the application, the MRV fee needs to be paid in order to schedule the interview.
Can you get me an earlier appointment?

There is a possibility to schedule an expedited visa appointment in case of the following scenarios:

  • You need to travel due to an immediate relative’s death, a grave illness, or a life-threatening accident that occurred in the United States. You’re required to provide the name, relationship, place, description of the situation, and contact information for the attending physician or funeral home.
  • You or your minor child need urgent medical treatment.
  • You are an applicant for a student or exchange visitor (F/M/J) visa and your I-20 or DS-2019 has an earlier date than the first available visa appointment. Getting an expedited appointment would enable you to travel to the United States before your course starts.
  • You need to attend an urgent business meeting or conference that occurs within 10 days after the first available visa appointment.
  • You need to make an unexpected visit that is of significant cultural, political, journalistic, sporting, or economic importance within 10 days after the first available visa appointment.
  • You are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country and your ESTA has been denied.
Is the face-to-face visa interview mandatory for all applicants, regardless of their age?
If you are up to 14 years of age or over 79 years of age, you qualify for a visa interview waiver. Apart from the age condition, under the Visa Interview Waiver Program certain other cases might not require a face-to-face interview at the Embassy or Consulate. For instance, your visa expired in the last 48 months or you want to renew the F1 Student visa.
How can I check if there are available appointments?
In order to check when you can schedule an interview, you will have to log in to the embassy account.
I would like to renew my visa. Do I still need to attend the interview?

If your visa expired in the last 48 months, you may qualify for the Visa Interview Waiver Program and not have to attend the Embassy interview. Instead, you will be required to send your documents to the U.S. Embassy via an authorized courier service. Once your case is reviewed by the Consular Officer, your documents, together with the U.S. visa, will be delivered back to you via the same courier service. Your personal visa expert helps you at every stage of your visa renewal application, which includes assistance with renewing your visa via an authorized courier.

Payment and Refund

I have trouble paying with my credit card. I have tried several cards so far and still cannot pay. Can you help?
Please reach out to our Support Team via chat or email. We provide you with alternative payment methods to help you get your U.S. visa in a timely manner.
Can I pay for your service with cash?

Our service can only be paid online with a valid credit card enabled for international transactions. Please contact your bank and see if they can assist further by allowing you to apply for a card.

I already paid for my visa. Why do I have to pay again
The initial payment is for our company’s consulting and assistance service. It is our mission to help you get your U.S. visa fast, easy, and without having to worry about complicated government procedures. The MRV fee is not included in the price for our review, processing, support, and concierge services. It is a separate fee that you need to pay in order to schedule and attend your Embassy or Consulate interview. Your personal U.S. visa expert will offer support with all the information you need and help you schedule your interview on the first available date.
I need a refund. How many days until I get my money back?
In case you are not satisfied with our services, you can contact us and request a refund. Please be advised that the refund process might take 2 to 7 business days depending on your bank policies.
I received the refund confirmation, but the reversed transaction is not showing on my bank statement.

The payment you submitted is completed 72 hours after the purchase. If your refund request was submitted in less than 72 hours, the amount will show on your bank statement as a cancelled transaction.

Select a Complete Service

Supported Visa Types: Tourism, Visit or Medical Treatment / Business or Employment / Transit / Study or Exchange

Copyright © 2022

Disclaimer: is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other United States government agency. Except for our affiliated and independent lawyers/attorneys explicitly disclosed in the service, we are not a law firm, we do not provide legal advice, and we are not a substitute for an attorney. Neither nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometric fees. The applications completed using our service are available as blank forms for free on some USA Government websites. Lawyer services are provided by independent Lawyers and these services are subject to a separate, Limited-Scope Lawyer Agreement. We are a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States. If you do not wish to utilize our services, you may apply directly at or at