Reunite with your parent(s) in the U.S.

Get your U.S. Parent visa fast and stress-free!

Wave Background
Icon Save Money

Reduce your costs, both financial and emotional.

Icon Save Time

Save your time and focus on what really matters.

Icon Get Help

Get the help you need, when you need it.

Icon Informed

Stay informed and be constantly updated.

IR5 Parent Visa Consulting

Avoid costly risks
Get peace of mind
Have your visa issued in a timely manner

Expert help. No hidden costs. One-time payment.

Do you want to live with your parent(s) in the United States?

Even if borders are in the way, your family should not be split. If you are a U.S. citizen and you are planning to bring your parents from another country to live (and work) in the United States, you need to obtain the IR5 Parent visa. The IR5 Parent visa allows you to bring your foreign-born parents to the U.S. as permanent residents.

However, the visa process is quite complicated and time-consuming. Even though you understand all the requirements and procedures, you should be aware that the outcome depends on your personal situation and can vary on a case-to-case basis. Incomplete information, insufficient evidence, and legal obstacles often lead to long processing times, and even visa rejection.

VisaExpress is here to change this, offer you a hassle-free experience, and make sure you get your visa as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know:

Although family sponsorship seems simple and straightforward, the hassle of paperwork and complicated official procedures make the entire process time-consuming. Moreover, your U.S. visa application may be delayed and even denied because of common mistakes and/or incomplete supporting evidence. To avoid these costly risks, get peace of mind, and have your visa issued in a timely manner, we recommend benefiting from the services of immigration U.S. visa experts.

Please note that separate applications must be submitted for each family member.

As a petitioner, you must:

  • Be a U.S. citizen.
  • Be at least 21 years old.
  • Live in the U.S. and have a valid U.S. address.
  • Meet the income requirement.
  • Both you and your parent(s) must prove your relationship through a valid birth certificate.

As a beneficiary, your parent(s) must:

  • Be a resident of a foreign country.

Here’s how to get your IR5 Parent visa:

The IR5 Parent visa process is complex and it usually takes between 8 and 12 months to go through all the steps.

Icon Informed

1. Petition for Alien Relative

Icon Start Application

2. USCIS Review

Icon Assistance

3. Immigrant Visa Application

Icon Tools

4. National Visa Centre Review

Icon Peace of Mind

5. Medical Examination

Icon Interview

6. Embassy Interview

Icon Tourism

7. Visa Granted

Icon Immigration

8. Citizenship or Green Card Granted

To get the IR5 Parent visa, you, as the sponsoring child, will be required to fill out your Petition for Alien Relative and file it with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service. The process varies depending on where your parent(s) live(s). If they are filling from outside the U.S., their case will be handled by their local Embassy or Consulate. In case they are filing from within the U.S., they will need to file for adjustment of status.

If your parent(s) is/are filing from outside the U.S., after the Petition for Alien Relative is approved, they will be required to fill out an immigration visa application. Once this application is submitted, their case is handed over to the National Visa Center for additional review. The NVC may require more information or supporting evidence. Once the NVC decides that your application is meeting the rules and standards, it will be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to your parent(s).

If your parent(s) already entered the U.S. on a valid visa, they can apply using adjustment of status. After they submit the Application for Adjustment for Status, USCIS will mail them a date, time, and location for the biometric appointment your parent(s) will have to attend.

Your parent(s) will be required to attend a face-to-face interview in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate even if they are applying using adjustment of status. During the interview, your parent(s) will answer a series of questions to prove that their relationship with you is genuine. It usually takes 5 to 15 minutes. You might also be required to present additional information. You might learn the decision on whether or not your visa is approved at the end of the interview.

Once your parent(s) is/are in the United States, USCIS will mail their green card to their U.S. address.

Our Service

Stressful, exhausting, confusing – this is how people usually describe the U.S. immigration process. VisaExpress is here to change that. From now on, you can forget about annoying and complicated procedures, endless waiting, and costly confusion. Save time and money and choose to focus on more important things — we’ll take care of your visa and help you get your Green Card.

Our U.S. immigration visa experts are here to prepare your application, put together all your documents precisely how the USCIS, the National Visa Centre, and the U.S. Consular Officers want to see them, arrange your embassy appointment(s), communicate with authorities, answer all your questions, and get you ready for your embassy interview. VisaExpress helps you with every step of your visa process.

Wave Background

Customer Success Stories


I am impressed with the support services received. Particularly I liked the timely feedback by the team. This made me acquire my U.S Visa with no stress at all. Continue with the excellent work!


Very satisfied. The service was red carpet excellence and extremely timely!


Thank you for your attention to my case. I made a mistake and you were fair, you understood my situation and solved my problem. Thank you!

Copyright © 2022

Disclaimer: is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other United States government agency. Except for our affiliated and independent lawyers/attorneys explicitly disclosed in the service, we are not a law firm, we do not provide legal advice, and we are not a substitute for an attorney. Neither nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometric fees. The applications completed using our service are available as blank forms for free on some USA Government websites. Lawyer services are provided by independent Lawyers and these services are subject to a separate, Limited-Scope Lawyer Agreement. We are a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States. If you do not wish to utilize our services, you may apply directly at or at

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?