Start your new family in the U.S.

Get your U.S. Fiancé(e) visa fast and stress-free!
Go to GovAssist Legal Law Firm
VisaExpress (GovAssist, LLC) is affiliated with the Utah law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters in-person or remotely around the world.

Reduce your costs, both financial and emotional.
Save your time and focus on what really matters.
Get the help you need, when you need it.
Avoid visa denial risk and boost your approval chances.

K1 Fiancé(e) Visa Legal Service

From start to finish
Affordable one-time fee
Attorney representation
VisaExpress (GovAssist, LLC) is affiliated with the Utah law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters in-person or remotely around the world.

Do you want to live with your fiancé(e) in the United States?

If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring their foreign fiancé(e) to the United States to get married, you need to obtain the K1 nonimmigrant visa for your fiancé(e). Having the K1 visa, your fiancé(e) will be allowed to travel to the U.S. and marry you there within the next 90 days. Both you and your fiancé(e) must prove that you plan to establish a life together and that the marriage is not solely a way to obtain an immigration benefit. After the marriage, your fiancé(e) – now spouse – will be able to apply for a Green Card (adjustment of status to Lawful Permanent Resident).

However, the visa process is quite complicated and time-consuming. Even though you understand all the requirements and procedures, you should be aware that the outcome depends on your personal situation and can vary on a case-to-case basis. Incomplete information, insufficient evidence, and legal obstacles often lead to long processing times – and even visa rejection.

VisaExpress is here to change this, offer you a hassle-free experience, and make sure you get your visa and Green Card as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know

Although family sponsorship seems simple and straightforward, the complex paperwork and complicated official procedures make the entire process time-consuming. Moreover, your U.S. visa application may be delayed and even denied because of common mistakes and/or incomplete supporting evidence. To avoid these costly risks, get peace of mind, and have your visa issued in the shortest time possible, we recommend benefiting from the services of immigration U.S. visa experts.

As a petitioner, you must:

  • Be a U.S. citizen.
  • Be legally able and free to marry.
  • Have physically met your foreign fiancé(e) within the past 2 years.
  • Have a clean criminal record.
  • Meet the income requirement.

As a beneficiary, your fiancé(e) must:

  • Be a resident of a foreign country.
  • Be legally able and free to marry.
  • Plan to marry the U.S. citizen within the next 90 days after they enter the United States.

Here’s how to get your K1 Fiancé(e) visa:

The K1 Fiancé(e) visa process is complex and it usually takes between 8 and 12 months to go through all the steps.

1. Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
2. USCIS Review
3. National Visa Centre Review
4. Medical Examination
5. Embassy Interview
6. Visa Granted
7. Green Card Granted

To apply for the K1 visa and get the Green Card for your alien fiancé(e), you will be required to fill out your Petition for Alien Relative, and file it with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service.

As soon as your Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) is approved, your case is handed over to the National Visa Center for additional review. The NVC may require more information or supporting evidence. Once the NVC decides that your application is meeting the rules and standards, it will be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to your alien fiancé(e).

The alien fiancé(e) will then need to fill in a nonimmigrant visa application and schedule and attend a face-to-face interview with a consular officer. Before the interview, they will need to schedule and attend a medical examination. During the interview, your alien fiancé(e) will answer a series of questions to prove that their visa case is genuine. It usually takes 5 to 15 minutes. You might also be required to present additional information. You might learn the decision on whether or not your visa is approved at the end of the interview.

After being admitted to the United States as a K1 nonimmigrant and marrying the U.S. citizen petitioner within the next 90 days, your fiancé(e) – now spouse – will be able to apply for a Green Card and become a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Copyright © 2022

Disclaimer: is not affiliated with the United States Department of State (US DOS), the United States Department of Homeland Security (US DHS), the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), or any other United States government agency. Except for our affiliated and independent lawyers/attorneys explicitly disclosed in the service, we are not a law firm, we do not provide legal advice, and we are not a substitute for an attorney. Neither nor its employees claim to have any special knowledge of immigration law or procedure. Listed purchase prices for application preparation assistance services do NOT include any government application, medical examination fee, filing, or biometric fees. The applications completed using our service are available as blank forms for free on some USA Government websites. Lawyer services are provided by independent Lawyers and these services are subject to a separate, Limited-Scope Lawyer Agreement. We are a private, internet-based travel technology service provider dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States. If you do not wish to utilize our services, you may apply directly at or at